Enter your email below to subscibe

Monday, July 9, 2012

This Blog Has Been Censored


↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
EASY TO READ VERSION


This Blog Has Been Censored

     Hard to believe? Believe it! I am not the first small blogger this has happened to there are many (research it). It is hard to censor the larger media even though it is happening. Even though some honestly want to report the news in it's full truth. Information is being funneled to them through filters. Witnesses hidden in the shadows of dramatic witnesses that have "more information". Yes more of the "information" they want you to hear. But even with the large news media pretty much under control by placements in and out of the business of news, another problem has arisen, THE INTERNET. The truth is always out there. You just have to look for it.



     Because of the situation with my health, I am unable to do many things but I have times when I get clear enough to focus on reading and writing. Sometimes it is only enough to quick put down a piece of something to write more on later. Sometimes it is enough to read my back email. Sometimes it is enough to actually do some research into a subject I have been wondering about. The point is I do it whenever possible. I look for the truth.



     Now, at this point you are probably laughing to yourself. "Mike has really lost it this time. Why would they bother with his blog?"  Let me tell you a few short days ago I would have laughed along with you.



     But, I am not laughing now.  I really have not said much in my blogs (just enough to raise some flags). I have held back partly because I know many are wearing the blinders that keep you thinking along the lines they want you to think. Partly because I did not want to believe what I was seeing. Even though there is undeniable proof. Did you know that the internet is continually being searched for key words and phrases that warrant further investigation?



     Now maybe some of you are thinking "Okay, but even if I was to buy into the idea they may be worried about the direction your blogs may take, there is still the numbers thing." Yes to the numbers. I have an extremely small number of people reading my blog. What maybe 10 reading on a regular basis. My record day of hits I believe was 49. Over the young life of my blog I have only received at last check, 591 total hits. However it has been steadily growing. And this may surprise you, (it did me) I have received hits not only from all over the USA including the great state of Alaska but also hits from Egypt, Israel, Russia, Slovakia, France, Germany and Malaysia. Here is the kicker though. I tried something new within a day of the censorship that I hoped and maybe they feared would bring in more readers to my blog. I uploaded a video to youtube. If you have not seen it then shame on you. (LOL) But you still have a chance. It is called "A Dying Man's Regrets".



     But the number is so small. Not by my wishes I want to reach many more(I need your help).  Why bother? That is the question I asked myself as I was ready to throw in the towel. "It is hard enough for me to do this with my health.  Is it just a waste of time anyway? Nobody reads it. It is difficult just getting friends and family to read it."  These were just a few of the things going through my mind. Then it hit me. I was a weed in their garden. When is a weed hardest to remove? When it has grown and spread out. So you want to get it when it is just beginning. When it is small enough to easily kill.  Now, they don't want to just remove my blog, then the word censorship could be used and the 5 of you still reading this far would tell 5 others that would tell 5 more and pretty soon it becomes a big story and questions would be asked and the blog put back on either here or someplace else, in the mean time I would get the publicity along with my blogs. Get the point.  There are other ways to censor and this is what has happened to me. The sad thing is they almost won.



     They caught me at a good time and almost created the perfect storm. Already having difficulties doing something that would take any of you 5-10 min, that I have to put all my focus and energy into and still takes me days to do. Then to have the low numbers of readers and I am pretty sure only one subscriber. With the added on blast from them, I was done. "Who cares?  I will just throw my balloon to the porcupines." Then I snapped out of it. DOG GONE IT! This is who I am! Besides my family and faithful friends, this is all I have. I can't even concentrate on an hour long TV show from beginning to end. Even up to this point writing this has taken 5 sits. I can't focus for long periods of time and have to take breaks. But this is it folks, this is what I have and it won't be taken away.



     Okay so 1 or 2 of you are still reading. Good thanks. Some are thinking I have gone to the extreme end of conspiracies. (wait until you see what I write in the future) How exactly have I been censored?  I wish I could give details and in a weeks time I will be able to. Right now I am in talks with them (sounds official does it not) I worded it that way just cause it sounds cool. It is really a one sided talk where they read my points then decide whether or not to continue with their actions. Within a week they tell me I will receive a decision. 



     Now I said I could not give you details and I won't. However as a reward for following this blog this far I will give you a hint that you can't miss. Remember though you are adding 2+2 to get 4. I am not telling you. (hee hee)



     Rush Limbaugh, that would be a great clue in itself but I will take it even further. Like him, hate him or love him does not matter. Rush is very out spoken and some would even say radical. There are those that hate him or I'll be nice and say don't hate him just everything that comes out of his mouth whether they heard it or not, so much they want him censored in anyway possible. I will be careful not to go into another blog here (too easy)  So back on track, there is a wing of Rush haters that I see all the time on the net calling for boycotts of any advertisers of his show. Side note to any of my well meaning friends that are in this group, it won't work. It has been tried for years now. Like it or not he is on the air until our freedom of speech is gone or he decides to retire. (kk freedom of speech blog on it's way lol) Now with this little blip notice anything missing from my blogs?



     Now you can take this blog with a grain of salt. Laugh it off, whatever. You have your own brain and I just want you thinking. That is the whole purpose of all my blogs to get you the reader thinking. Follow them share them. Many new blogs will follow. As long as I can type a letter or speak a word for someone else to type, I will keep blogging.  Some blogs will be heart warming stories some will be controversial, but they will keep coming. Maybe the missing piece will be back on my blog within a week (maybe to be pulled again) maybe it won't. This blog alone may be the straw that breaks the camel's back, that piece may never be back. My blog is here to stay. (note to self: now just to get some readers)

No comments:

Post a Comment