Enter your email below to subscibe

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What New Evidence Can Sheriff Joe Have


     With Sheriff Joe Arpaio set to release  "breathtaking/shocking" revelations about Obama's birth certificate on July 17th, I have to wonder what more could he have learned? Have we not heard it all by now? I mean even Obama lovers have to face it, the dog gone birth certificate is fake. The debate is over. It does not matter if you believe President Obama was born in the USA or not. There is no doubt the birth certificate presented by the white house is a fake. There is no longer any doubt remaining.


     Even Obama's own lawyers admitted it, in a New Jersey court case brought by the Tea Party questioning Obama's eligibility to be on the primary ballot. It was even argued that since it was a forgery it could not be used as evidence. It was not even a good forgery. I will not go into the evidence. I strive to keep these blogs short and rely on you to look for the facts. I have however decided I will begin to include links for you to look into. I read and watch many articles and videos on the subjects I choose, so I will provide only some. which also are usually linked to more. Here are some pertaining to the forgery and lawyers. (Side note to the sheriff: If you have new evidence now, why wait until the 17th?)





LAWYERS ADMIT (text)





FORGER FOUND?  (7/17) (text)




EVIDENCE OF FORGERY (video)









     So now that we know that the certificate was indeed a forgery, was he or was he not born in Kenya, was he or was he not born in Hawaii?  Michelle Obama let it out during a speech that she considers his home country as Kenya. If she thinks this way it would only make sense that he does also. Who else says he was born in Kenya?  To name just a couple of important people that should know (you can find many more). Check out the links below and add his grandmother and Kenya's Ambassador.





Michelle Obama says his home country is Kenya. (video)




Kenya's Ambassador  says he was born in Kenya.  (text with video)




His grandmother says he was born in Kenya (1st link text, 2nd video)





While you are at it read this article that appeared in the East African Standard on Sunday June 27, 2004 as he was ready to take a seat in the US Senate.  (text)




     While I am presenting all this evidence as far as his birth certificate and birthplace let's touch on a couple of more things that he may not have been up front about. Such as was his:



 Selective Service Registration also faked?  (video)




His social security number is also faked?

Who is Harrison J. Bounel who shares his SSN#?  (video)






     Now having brought your attention to these things, don't label me. I don't know where he was born. He very well could have been born in Hawaii or Egypt for all I know. My only aim is to get you thinking and decide for yourself having viewed the evidence.  I could go on and on about Obama the "possible fake" but clicking on these links alone is going to keep you very busy. I do however have a closing question for you. If our great president has nothing to hide then why is he hiding everything?





Note: I warned you in my "Censored" blog that I was about to get very controversial. All adds were pulled from my blog, due to what I considered slightly controversial. I have also since been turned down by another sponsor for the same reason. I have nothing to lose now. Look out here it comes!


2 comments:

  1. I have tinfoil hatliners for sale. They fit under any gimme cap, so that the wearer does not need to reveal the extra measures of protection taken.

    Foil underwear liners also available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it when people just don't come out and say what they mean. I hope I am not jumping to conclusions. I love people. And your picture makes you look like a nice smart guy. So I hate it when I get things written like this. I makes me jump to unkind conclusions. Like the person writing it.... is just plain stupid! There I said it and I am sorry. You can not be as stupid as your comment makes it appear you are. It makes it appear to me that you are saying that you still believe the birth certificate is real, since this is the only thing I took a stance on in this article. Oh and the well know fact that he is very secretive about his past. If I am correct in this then I can only take pity on your poor uninformed self. But how could I be correct. No I think I should say I am sorry to you right now. I am reading your comment all wrong. Nobody can be so uninformed. Nobody that reads at all can't by now know that it is fake. You must read, you read this blog... or did you? Maybe you just saw the title and pasted your ridiculous comment (oops there I go again, sorry). Obama himself has distanced himself from this subject. There are no longer any defenders of this "birth certificate" left (well maybe one. I don't even blame Obama for this one. Evidence so far indicates it was created without his knowledge by a well meaning supporter. Problem is he did a bad job and now has just embarrassed the president. Notice I not once, in fact repeat, I do not know where he was born. I do know as well as anyone paying attention, THE DOG GONE THING IS FAKE! Now we have established that I must have been incorrect as to what you were trying to communicate. So why not comment again and this time spell it out so we can have a discussion. Thank you for leaving a comment. I really do appreciate it even when I can't intellectually agree. I listen to all evidence and yes even my mind has been changed in the past(it is true). I look forward to the possibility of discussing this further with you.

      Delete