Enter your email below to subscibe

Monday, June 18, 2012

Lesser of Two Evils.... Again!

     Looks like this will be another one of those elections. Where is the alternative to these two. I don't mean some unknown that may get a hundred or so unnoticed votes. I mean where is a good candidate that can hold a candle to these two and actually beat them.

     It is sad to either vote for the one that will do the least amount of damage to this country or just throw your vote away by voting for someone who has no chance of winning or worse yet  not vote at all.

     Where is our sleeping giant? Will someone please wake him/her up. Get them campaigning. Get Obama and Romney shaking in their boots. It is time to have all people in this country represented. It is time to end this so called class warfare. It is time to once and for all end this Republican VS Democrat mindset. If your reading and thinking to yourself  "Well, so and so is going to run. He/She would have a chance"  Give me the name I will check him/her out. If I think they would make a good candidate, I will write them myself. I will tell them to get off the couch and get busy, before everyone has made up their minds as to which of these two they will vote for.

     Third party just a spoiler? In these times I think not. Republicans are no longer what they were. Democrats are no longer what they were. Both seem afraid to share the other's ideas. They may be labeled as traitors to their parties. There is a middle ground and there are ideas this country needs that both parties are afraid to touch. I think I have it right when I say a growing number of voters are becoming fed up with nothing being accomplished because of the feud between two parties.


No comments:

Post a Comment