Enter your email below to subscibe

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Medical Marijuana

Yes! I do support the legal use of marijuana. How can you possibly tell a dying person that it is bad for his/her health and they will just need to suffer until the day they die.  How can you tell a person that suffers on a daily basis that can't find anything else that works to just grin and bear it. Studies have shown that the use of medical marijuana is safer then the use of alot of legal prescribed medications. Most Americans are compassionate and support the use in certain instances, yet we have a federal government that keeps spending money to fight it. No wonder there is not enough money to help people with real health issues that can't afford care. Lets redirect some of our tax dollars.

Before anyone gets me wrong... I do not support legalization of the general use of marijuana. I do not want to see it on the shelves of Walmart. However I must add to this, if marijuana is illegal, why are alcohol drinks and cigarettes still legal? Is it more dangerous to our health or that of others? I think not. Yet here we are debating whether people that would benefit greatly from prescribed marijuana should be allowed to get it.

I am sure I will have much more to say on this subject on a later date. While you are waiting take the meds off your shelf and read the harmful effects it can have on you. Now look up the "harmful effects" of marijuana can have on a person. Then I want you to look a suffering person in the eyes and tell him/her the one thing that can ease the suffering, you would say no.

1 comment:

  1. I agree 100%. Everyone needs to get it through there thick skulls that it does help and there are alot of other things that can do more harm then good. So what's the big problem...:/ if it helps then let it help those who need it.
    :) ok my ranting is done with now.

    ReplyDelete