Enter your email below to subscibe

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Must read! UFO's Might get you if you don't!

     Please stand by. As my brain allowed me, I have been all over the net. I have gathered more imformation than I knew was out there. Some of my views have changed. My eyes have been opened to new things. And of course if my health would have allowed it' I would have been rolling on the floor laughing at what some believe (mean, I know, sorry). I, in my head have written several more blogs. But then I got hooked on youtube.

     Did you know that while you are watching a video there are several off to the side that are similar to what you are currently viewing? You can click on them to watch later. I was addicted. I clicked, clicked, clicked and clicked some more. Ok! I was a video junkie! I admit it! I could not stop. I often said to myself, "Self! Don't even look to the side. You already have over 100 videos lined up to watch". But, I could not help it. It had me it controled me. I could not think of anything else. It was going to be the end for me. One day I would be found dead at the computer watching a video about a ufo coming from the inside of the hollow moon with the predetermined election results. I had to quit this habit no matter what. I leaned over grabbed my cane and stood up from the computer. "Wow" I thought "There really is life outside of youtube".

     So, I am confessing to all of you I am a youtubeaholic. But with your support I can kick this thing. Read my blogs. Like my blogs. Share my blogs. Let me know there is a use for me outside of youtube :-)
(How do you like how I turned that into a commercial, LOL)

     More blogs to come, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment